"To interpret, protect and enforce the Constitution and all laws in an independent and impartial manner"
"Expeditious and impartial Justice for all"
“To contribute to socio-economic development and achieve justice, peace and security in the country in collaboration with justice stakeholders”
“To promote, protect and up-hold the rule of law, democracy, human rights and the Constitution.”
- Integrity “The quality of being honest and morally upright”
- Transparency “Providing necessary access to relevant information by the public and other relevant stakeholders”
- Accountability “Being responsible for and justifying our actions and decisions’’
- Responsiveness “Responding to changing circumstances and environment while upholding Justice”
- Teamwork “Working harmoniously together towards common goals”
- Professionalism“Executing our mandate with consistent competence, fairness, dependability and responsibility”
- 746 views